Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beauty of the Week

A day late, due to one of our Lesbifriends being stuck in class all night, but shes worth the wait! Say hello to our first Lesbifriends Beauty of the Week. 


  

Name: Natty Plum
Age: 28
Stats: 36, 27, 36
Fun Fact: I like to dominate aggressive women, you can say I get off on it  ; )
Location: Oakland, CA


Ladies go ahead and drool, she's a HOTTIE, and I'm thinking about flying to Cali just so she can dominate me! *rawr*
I think I need to be spanked lol
To be considered for next weeks edition of "Beauty of the Week" submit 

 Name
 Age
 Pic
 Stats i.e. measurements (if you have them)
 Info/fun facts about yourself
 location

to lesbifriendschi@gmail.com by Sat Dec 11th midnight to be eligible for selection.

We will post our selection for beauty of the week every Mon here on http://lesbifriendsaintchi.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment